Decisions about your dentistry are between you and your dentist. When deciding which options are the best, there are many factors to consider such as:
- Which option works best for your lifestyle?
- What level of care are you committed to?
- How permanent do you want your dentistry to be?
- What is your budget?
- What will your insurance pay for?
- Do you have health conditions that might make you a less-than-ideal candidate for a particular type of dentistry?
At your consultation, Dr. Burgdorf will perform an examination and discuss your needs with you to help you come to a decision that will best meet your needs. For many people, that decision will be dentures.
Dentures are often the most appropriate option if you are on a limited budget, have many or all of your teeth to replace, desire a solution that is usually covered by most insurance plans, and are willing to commit to a more involved care routine.
Contact Dr. Kevin Burgdorf Today!
Getting dentures does not mean that other replacement options will be unavailable to you in the future; however, the longer you wait, the more likely it is that you will lose bone, which would make getting dental implants more a more involved process, requiring bone grafting to build up the depleted tissue.
Call our Bridgeton dentist office today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kevin Burgdorf.