Are you considering making some big changes to your teeth? Perhaps you’d like to fully transform the health and appearance of your smile.
If a smile makeover is in your future, make sure to call Dr. Kevin Burgdorf, your cosmetic dentist in Bridgeton, MO. Dr. Burgdorf will listen carefully to your needs and goals and then work with you to create a plan that addresses every necessary aspect.
Depending on the issues that are concerning you, your smile makeover can include a number of restorative and cosmetic dental services, including:
- Crowns – Crowns are a highly versatile treatment that can be used to solve a number of common problems. Dental crowns restore the shape and function of damaged teeth to improve the way they look and feel.
- Dental implants – This procedure is the gold standard for replacing a missing tooth. An artificial “root” is surgically placed in your jaw and allowed to integrate with the bone. Once it has healed, the dental implant is restored with a beautiful, natural-looking crown.
- Tooth-colored fillings – In addition to filling cavities, the material used in composite fillings can also be used to repair damage and conceal esthetic flaws, such as chips and discoloration. Unlike crowns, this procedure, known as “bonding”, can often be completed in a single visit.
- Dentures, partials, and bridges – Depending on your budget and how much work you need to have done, you may benefit from one of these classic prosthodontic treatments. Each of these appliances can replace missing teeth, and modern dental lab techniques allow for them to fit comfortably and look natural.
- Teeth whitening – You might be surprised at the difference a teeth whitening treatment can make! If you will be repairing teeth with a bridge or a crown, we can whiten your existing teeth ahead of time so that the restoration matches the new, brighter shade of your teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Bridgeton, MO
The first step in starting your smile makeover is to call our Bridgeton dental office at (314) 291-9000. Dr. Burgdorf can meet with you to discuss your hopes and your goals for your smile makeover, perform an examination, and provide you with recommendations for treatments that will help you have the smile you’ve always wanted.